Sunday, January 13

GoodBye Friend =)

Our friendship brings love to my heart,
Such a wonderful gift was given and felt through every part.
In every moment whether good or bad,
No matter what we feel happy or sad.
You were there during my lowest, consoling away the tears,
You stuck with me regardless despite your many fears.

It saddens me to think that it ends this way,
Our friendship now sits at this our end of days.
Despite this new distance we cannot be kept apart,
Because you are an everlasting piece of my heart.

My love for you had grown and grown,
But became ill when left to nurture on it's own.
I know look back and regret this loss of something that held on so long,
Our friendship now fades into oblivion like the ending of a song.

No fault is given nor any taken,
We grew apart and ourselves were awakened.
We mutually agreed that we should now sever the tie,
We fought a mighty battle our loss was what we had denied.

Goodbye my friend, I wish you well,
Life, love, health, and happiness wherever you may dwell.
Whether near or far I will always keep you close,
But as I think of you often I'm filled with feelings of morose.

No comments: