Thursday, February 5

vademecum



Every time I go away
I only can see your face
When I leave just for a while
all I can see is your adorable smile

When I go
I miss you so
My heart beats too slow
But when your here
I have no fear
and now all I can hear..

is your cute laugh
I want to go back..
I see your small nose
Your so warm hearted, I bet it glows
I see Your red cheeks
You look so sweet.
When you look at me
all I can see
are those eyes
makes my brain fry

You are my sweetheart
My darling
My love
My little dumpling
I dont want to be away
from all the pet words we make any day

When we are apart
I have no heart
Im lathargic like an old fart
When I go
I miss you so
My heart beats too slow
But when your here
I have no fear
and all I can hear..

is the way you talk with me
The way you walk with me
The way you turn my frown
all the way upside-down
and how you can comfort me
when I need to be
In a caring souls arms
Without a single sight of harm

So next time I go away
I'll pack you in my suitcase
Well be away, but together
and I want that forever.

No comments: