Thursday, January 14

Death

Marching dispassionately, anemic, black figures.
Someone died ... I do not know who ...
Someone alone, which is remembered only when I left ...
Forgotten, unknown, nameless, without a life ...
a packer another plot in the vein ...
Addictive white powder nose euphoria ...
For a little fun ... Thing in a perfect world ...

But this is over ...
Suffered ... laughing, dreaming about death ...
And here it is in all its splendor ...
roaming with a broad, ironic smile on his lips,
In the long, dark robe ...
Took you to the 'Golden shot' ...
Suicide?
Ignorant, insecure, ill ...

Moves ...
Have been the same again ...
... I go sit on the tombstone ...
Pale, clear with his head ...
Cheeks the tears flow ... once you inject a portion of hope ...
Oh ... Your blissful smile ... and fear when you see me at his side ...
And a few words ...

'I remember you ... you death ...'

No comments: