Saturday, September 29

Love is a killer

These scars will never fade,
It is art which I have made.
Memories forever in my skin,
Defeating me from within.
That night so cold,
With a blade to hold.
Slicing swiftly and deep,
Wishing, waiting, for eternal sleep.
So much blood, so much pain,
The next night it'd happen again.
Ironic really, you'd never believe
My way of survival was killing me.
Twenty four weeks and now I see,
That could have been the death of me.
Out with the old, in with the new,
I confided in her & our love grew.
Blossoming. Inseperable beings.
Inspiring. unexperienced feelings.
Every argument, in the night,
I see the scars, see that sight.
Think of our love and smile,
It helps, for a while.
Losing love is the hardest thing,
The thing which drove me to this sting.
It also saved me,
As well as betray me.
A good friend will be there in the end,
Oh the happiness which love can send.
White lines representing pain,
The monster inside she helped me tame.
No longer do I unzip my skin,
To release the power of the beast within.
I'm strong because of defeat,
One day though, it's you I'll beat.
I'll use my anger to win,
Anger from this mess I'm in.
You used to weaken me,
Now you only empower me.
I'm everything you didnt want,
But thats where my smile is from.
You're worthless and frail,
Defeated by the likes of rain and hail.
What makes you weak, just makes me stronger.
You'll die soon and I'll live longer.
Look at me go,
Smiling and you'll never know.
You're dead. I'm free.
You no longer control me.
The more you say, the more I defy you,
These words could never be so true.
I look down once more,
I see that knife on the floor.
The blood tastes so sweet,
The ultimate treat.
Seeing your face as I fall down,
You scream, and turn around.
I lay there, smiling.
You stand, crying.
Suffering over, ended.
Now, happiness commences.

--
Rajeev (29th sep)

No comments: