Thursday, July 3

Attachment!!!


Is Attachment Really Human Nature?
Or Is That Just an Excuse
A Justification For a Fault
We Perhaps All Possess
Doubtful at Best
In My Own Perspective
More like "Misery Loves Company"
Us Asking for Suffering
By Becoming Attached
One Might Even Reason
We are Attached to Suffering
It does Bring Greatness
At Least In My Mind
Giving Me Words To Speak Out
Turning Comments Into Poems
That Scream Attachment So
To The Pain I Hold
I Love My Attachment
To My Suffering
It Fuels My Art
Creating New Ideas
However Painful They Are
They are the Ever flowing Circles
That Give My Thoughts their Life
Don't Take That From Me
Allow Me to Suffer
So That You
May Enjoy
Everything I Write
However Painful It Is
It Still Gives Me Life


Pic : Yes, I can do better with my phone-camera :P



...And yeah HAPPYLIFE!!!


~R.

No comments: