Saturday, March 1

Lullaby


A lullaby is sung
And it is... remembered
In the mark of memory
With a feeling of safety in our home
It then came to be our favorite song
Soft, gentle words with no lies within
This little melody my mother sang
I will share with every single one of you
"A new bright day will be waiting
Beyond the dreams
As mother sings please rest your weary head
My child will be sailing
Over the dark sea
To find a place to rest
The cares and fears of the world away"



Ok,I m so mindfucked right now.In fact from last three days :|
In last three days :
- I am mindfucked.
- I am abandoned.
- i am pissed off.
- i am bored
- and i am missing maa :"(

2 comments:

brain-blocker said...

i love maa =) i love ammi.. n this poem made me love everyone more.. n i miss lullabeeez.. =).. n u write well .. =p

The Drunk Santa said...

Its getting better, apparently, keep writing d00dh!