Tuesday, June 24

Sympathy for Mr. Pathetic ?

- What do I do?
- I waste my time.
- Why do I do?
- ... I'm pathetic...
- Am I sure?
- Not really.
- What do I mean?
- Guy's don't write.
- But I still do, I know.
- Pathetic, isn't it?
- It's not that bad. Many famous writers are men.
- But I'm not famous.
- I may be someday.
- Hardly.
- Don't be so negative, I!
- The odds are against me.
- But there's always a chance...
- Pathetic chance.
- Aww! Stop angsting!
- I'm not. I'm actually having fun.
- How come?
- This monologue. It's funny.
- Really?
- For me at least.
-Good save.
-Back to the point. This is pathetic.
- I'm just making this up, am I?
- What do I mean?
- Repeating that word. I just want to match the title.
- Untrue!
- Not at all. I love my voice.
- No, I don't! It's path-...
- Hehehe...
- What?
- I really do. Voice-lover!
- But I sound like my bro! My voice is stupid!
- But I still use it.
- What else can I do?
- Nothing.
- Aye... That was SO clever...
- Thank I
- I meant it to be sarcastic...
- I know.
- Me too.
- Big surprise.
- ...
- I haven't said the P-word for a while.
- True. Should I?
- Please do. It keeps the plot together.
- The plot is pathetic.
- That's the way I like it!
- ...
- ...
- This worries me...
-Spill the beans girl!
- ...
- ...
- ... Excuse me?
- Sorry... I couldn't resist...
- I scare myself...
- All do that. What's my problem, anyway?
- I can never be a writer.
- But of course I can! Trust myself!
- But my prose is pathetic!
- I named it that way...
- Nomen est omen!
- Carpe diem baby!
- Stop that... I don't say 'baby'.
- Unless someone kills it...
- That's a whole different thing!
- Suuuuuure...
- ...
- ...
- It's poetry!
- My poetry is good.
- No, It sucks.
- Who says so?
- I do.
- Oh yeah... But at least it's not pathetic.
- Thank I for reminding. It certainly is.
- ... Me and my big mouth... I'm just trying to be cheery!
- ...
- ...
- So, I'm a complete failure.
- I'm so adorable with my teenage angst. I could hug me!
- I could kick my ass.
- Am I a masochist?
- That's sick.
- Sad but true.
- ...
- ...
- I'm depressing...
- Nah... Not really.
- My black heart bleeds! My empty soul withers!
- I sound like a girl...
- Wha... I...?
- ... and look like one.
- So... I'm attractive?
- In my wildest dreams...
- Really? Smexy!
- No...
- Ow...
- ...
- ...
- Guess what?
- It's a flying fish?
- No, silly me. I'm absolutely right!
- Am I? YAY! About what?
- I'm pathetic.
- WHAT? But...But...
- I'm a loser good-for-nothing lame ass.
- But I just praised me and tried to cheer me up!
- Yeah, but not anymore. I have divided personality, I know?
- So what?
- I hate it. It's disgusting.
- I don't care.
- I hate me.
- I hate me too.
- I'm pathetic.
- Fuck me.
- I probably do.
- I'll show me! I'm gonna be famous!
- I'm never. I'm too pathetic!
- I'm INVINCIBLE!
-...
-...
- How pathetic ending.
- Agreed.








HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! :|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

matlab dekho slit personality naam ki koi cheez hoti hai..tumhe ho gayi hai aisa lag raha hai..

kittoo said...

That was sheer genius. Awesome......