Monday, August 4

Life

P1 : ( Screaming Burzum's dunkleheit ) Suddenly, Life has a new meaning.......
P2 : Life, do you know what it is ?
P1 : welcome, welcome motherfucker, Are we going to have another fight ?
P2 : what are you doing with your life ?
P1 : Do i have a life ?
P2 : Yes, You do. WhyTheHell are you doing all this ?
P1 : Reasons ? There are no reasons.
P2 : Stop watching 'trainspotting' already, when you don't have anything to say, you just quote anything and everything. You know what, Your copied Philosophy is just an escape from reality.
P3 : Ahh! A little fight in you guys, and a post for the blog.
P1 & : Who the fuck you are ?
P2 : yeah, WhoTheHell you are ?
p3 :I am you, You are me.
P1 : Go fuck yourself with your blog, I don't fucking care.
P2 : But I do.
P3 : I don't care if any of you cares or not, Now i am busy writing something, so would you, both kindly fuck off and and discuss your filthy fucking life somewhere else ? HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: