Monday, July 2

Fuck them all

in open

fuck you
fuck me
fuck us
fuck everything

fuck him
fuck her
fuck them
fuck the lover

fuck my empty heart
fuck the lies that tore me apart
fuck these four walls
and fuck your churches stand so tall

fuck my persistent beat
fuck the life i choose to lead
fuck the highest of the highs
and fuck the color of your eyes

fuck the empty momentos
fuck the songs with upbeat tempos
fuck songs written in majors
and fuck hearts open to the fevers

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

fuck her for fucking you
fuck you for fucking her
fuck her for fucking me
fuck off for fucking everything

fuck the handwritten notes
fuck my thoughts on hopes
fuck my hearts broken keys
fuck me fuck you fuck everything




In darkness






fuck your little smile
and your teasing little eyes
fuck your tender touches
and fuck your little lies
fuck everything about you
everything that drew me in
the reason why im drowning
the reason i cant swim
you said you\'d fucking be there
but you werent when i needed you most
fuck your petty excuses
to me youre just a ghost
a spirit that wont leave me
or give me fucking peace
all i want is your arms around me
and for that im losing sleep
you just keep denying me
of the love i know is mine
im desperate cuz i need you
where do i draw the line?
i love you but i hate you
and for that i say fuck this
refusing me everything ive given
ignoring my only wish...

No comments: