Friday, July 13

No-Name-For-It

Welcome reader,
Grab a seat,
Please sit down.
Relax and enjoy
All I say,
Don't tense up,
Just relax,
Be at ease.
You may hear alot of screaming and yelling,
Swearing of the matter,
But please enjoy,
And don't be affraid.

Why am I here?
Why am I confused?
Why do I have to do this?
Why am I even apart of it?
I never wanted to be.

Who said I wanted to be,
Who said I wanted to be fucked up,
Who said I need help,
Please answer me.

You got no right to blame me,
You got no right to say its not your fuckin fault.
You got no right to say anything!!!!
No, you got no fuckin right.

Get out of here,
Get out of my mind,
Get out of my room,
Get out of my life.
Theres the door.

Leave me alone,
Leave me in peace,
Leave me in my room,
Leave me to cry.
Go.

Stop talking,
Stop telling me what to do,
Stop whispering your words,
Stop screaming in my ear.
Fuck you.

Scream Fuck!
Scream I don't love you,
Scream Your worthless piece of shit,
Scream To me.
Loud.

Cry And blame it on me,
Cry your eyes out in frustration,
Cry and wait for me to comfort you,
Cry because I'm worthless,
Cry because I am here and I put stress on you.
I Smile.

I love you more then anyone,
I love you because of who you are,
I love you your worth it,
I love you,
Because I hate you.

Now dear reader,
Do you now understand?
Please tell me what you think,
Please tell me the truth,
I'll be waiting,
I'll read what you have to say,
Just write it down,
And everything will be alright,
So relax,
Let me say one last thing...

FUCK YOU,
YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

You know what life?
YOUR A FUCKIN BITCH!!

3 comments:

brain-blocker said...

Oh MY GOD..!! :0..
read it..laughed first..
read again..smiled...
then shouted reading it..really..like i used to make faces infronta mirror reading old shakesperian plays..hehe...


i mean wot is it..??? HOW CAN U WRITE IT...?? HOW CAN ANYBODY WRITE IT..??
so different.. cudnt understand :) REALLY!!

Incognito said...

Hi! I want to ask if you will provide a link back to my site OR link exchange?
Why? because web sites that are linked to from lots of other sites are often deemed more popular and get a higher ranking in search results.
Contact me: alexvorn2@gmal.com or post a comment in my blog:
Tech Gadget Blog
The best!

Grey Stockings said...

No-name-for-it.. cud u giv any name to it? NO! you start reading it.. you start imaginging in your mind.. and then u bump into sumthing so outa the scene.. that was not a part of the situation.. cud not b.. so many random thots arranged in the poem...seems like the writer grabbed the key-board and started writing and flashback ofter flashback ..indicating his memories..memory ofter memory just kept on clicking his mind..pointing fingers at him..n he went on typing...AGAIN THE FLOW and THE END..
Stunning piece of work..