Thursday, July 12

Never say goodbye,Say see u later

staying up tonight
this time without you
my thoughts are getting the best of me
ironically
my thoughts are of you
why? only i could know
yet at that moment i couldn't even breathe
words escape me
only memories remain

hands in my pockets
nothing but holes in the bottoms
that's what being with you meant to me
days gone missing, unnoticed to the mind
but i'm not caring
they were worth it
every single one of them

when i was with you
god, how different it was
things i saw were unnatural to the mind
like observing the world through
kaleidescope eyes
odd, but simply amazing
things i felt, only we could experience
and that was cool in it's own little way

but now, you're out of touch
and im out of time
i don't want you to be out of touch
time just can't change though
so, i'm happy with the times we've spent
good or bad, because i spent that time well
i hope you did too...

you will be missed, yet, never gone to me
sure, things will be unlike what they used to be
it's just how things have to flow
with you, or with out you
im still yours and
your still mine..

so, so long
but i'm sure not for too long

No comments: