Tuesday, May 15

All apologies

And for one last time
I will apologize
For saying the things I have said
Indirectly to you
Through the poems that I have
Written and thoughts in my head
I have always thought you
Capable of more then it is
Possible for one to be
And my anger has often times
Taken control of me
And so I have written
Over and over again
The same poem
About why I was angry
And whom I thought you were
And until the death of my own thoughts
I’m prone to overreact
To silly situations
Or a busy night
Or a silly lie
And I forgive you
For everything you’ve never done
That I have thought
You have
And so for one last time
I apologize
For my mistakes
Though you have never known
They took place!!!!



this was inspired by the song all apologies by nirvana and ..this was written to apologize to someone

2 comments:

s8N said...

gud work......

Miss Komal said...

and once more i will comment
altho i nvr meant to .....:P


okie nw lets get seriuss...(((sacrcatic tho ))))



simply luvd d flow of poem ...
lucid .....
equipped with speakin wordss....



bole to jhakass....!!