Tuesday, May 15

Friend

Somewhere along the way,
i guess i moved on.
I left behind the scars,
and wound began to heal.
and i rediscovered in me,
the capacity to once again feel.
Somewhere in the distance,
somewhere far behind,
I threw all of my sadness,
and found my peace of mind,
I traveled the long roads of despair
and very slowly slowly,
My heart began to repair
All the anger all the hurt
Have now far away been cast
i know this new Found happiness
May or may not last
But I am stronger now
I am more able to deal
with what future hold
Now that i hve dealt with you
Even though it has been a while
I pretty often Smile
and i kno in all the coming days
Some small part of me
Will hold on to u always

1 comment:

Miss Komal said...

altho teasin n makin me angry is shooooo much in d nature on GWD ................!


but stilll u rockkk GWD .......!!!


dudeeee...!!!