Thursday, May 31

I

Rise from my bed, I today as ever;
Warm are the tender rays of the dawn,
Cool is the touch of the earth,
Carpeted by grass, green and fresh with dew;
Caressing are the zephyrs flowing from the west;
Chirping the birds fly across the sky,
How beautiful it is a day, again.
Try as I many to drink in the freshness of the bright day
Fail these to dispel the mist of dismay, overwhelming the spirit.
Oh! Hatrd it is to believe, it’s me out here,
Numb is the mind, spirit of the heart, broken.
Glaring at an abyss I am, standing at the brink.
So wide is the chasm to get across, that hope has packed out in haste,
Of no avail seem to me any of the faculties that I can summon,
Perilously as I try to take a foot forward,
Chill runs down the spine. Quivering are all my limbs
And mind in quandary. Rise out of these smoldering ashes,
The determination and the faith, to conquer the impossible

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!made me remember sumthing vich i wrote yrs back....
ALL STARTED WITH A GLANCE OF SKY
YOUNG BLOOD AND A DESIRE.
A DESIRE TO SHINE,
A DESIRE TO OUT SHINE,
A DESIRE TO CONQUER....

FLUTTERED THE WINGS,WITH THE DESIRE TO FLY..
SHATTERED,BUT NO HOPE TO GUIDE,
ENDEAVOUR BUT ALL IN VAIN......
.............................
...............................
...............................

ON MY WAY FOR A DESIRE..........

Prachi Mishra said...

hey dost was reading ur stuff....heard once that through pain comes out wat is in there deep....kinda makes me believe so.gud stuff.keep it up!!

Psychotic Philosopher said...

@ Komal
its alwez nice to see poem as comments and i really love the way..u write amazing :-)..hope to see ur all poems

@prachi

Thanks prachi..i dont hv so much pain but still i like pessimism and want it to run thru my veins.thnks again :-)