Sunday, May 20

I want to live

i will hide my bruises,cover my wounds
and fix a happy face over the crushed skin
Be numb out of pain
Act dumb but in vain
When everything is stolen
How do u survive....?
When u hate urself
how do u carry on ur life
Feels like someone is pulling out my hair
Feels like i am hanging down a hook
Thats tearing my neck apart
When everything is broken
What`s she smiling for..?
When ur heart is bleeding would uknock on her door..?
With every passing day its getting more hunting
When evrythng is sin wats ur frotier..?
When there`s poisonto ur veins
Why life seems sotough??
In this hell`with t he pain
But i wanna live
With all the angst god all my wounds
but i wanna live
With this shrinking soul and melting years
With death just two steps near
I wanna live

No comments: