Monday, April 7

A beautiful Sojourn.


I. She
Unseen,Unheard of her,
She tipped into my life
Like a gush of cool breeze,
Blowing past in summer
There was no music,
no lyrical song song on her arrival
Except on eternal coolness
Ever had we met before..?
Perhaps No!!!



II. My Days
before i welcomed her,
She invaded me,reigning her way,
Dethroned one and all
All her days were mine
My shambles was shut
And i was made to
Sing,dance,flow and dream
Yet , did i ever relish her..?
Perhaps No!!!



III. My Life.
Scorching heat of the days,
passed like floating clouds
stormy nights changed their paths,
My room was shaded
Under the silhouette of hills
flowers bloomed in my garden again
The noisy cacophony turned into sweet melody
And i was! waving and flowing like a stream,
Down the mountains towards the valley
Did i ever dream of her..?
Perhaps No!!!


IV. The End.
But, one day
Her sojourn had ended
When i opened my eyes
She was waving goodbye and then gone
An un-characteristic and un-shambled life
the reminder of her fragrance
That is left in me
Did i ever wish to live with her..?
Perhaps No!!!



V. Today.
Today,
the pyromaniac in me
fighting a lost battle
Only whining and crying
I asked myself
Did i ever love her..?
No Answer!
Yet i wish,
I could live a longer life with HER!!!!!


Pic : \\google//

:|

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me sum it up in one word

GOOD. xD