Saturday, April 5

OPETH,OPETH,OPETH.

In the woods of Blackwater Park
Lies a house of Hidden Worlds
Confusing the word that blinds me
Leaving my Reality
Beyond the Hour
Of Unearthly Peace
Seeking the deliverance
That belongs to the soul of the unforgiven
Ghosts reveries
Seeking the death that whispered a lullaby
The Morningrise
That wakes the devil
Full of deceit of eternal Damnation
Still life
Is taking over
Seeking the Orchid
That leads to a better world
I seek the grave
From my arms to your hearse
I wake up and see the light of day
I now leave the space that took me away….



Dedicated to OPETH.

2 comments:

Saturnalia's Offspring said...

you sillylittle fanboy kutte
:)

Unknown said...

You are a loyal fan, and can seriously express yourself through poems even though they are emo. XD

Good stuff d00dh.