Sunday, April 6

Lalaith-ish Tag.

Okey,I always loved writing some factual things about my own self.THank you Lalaith for tagging me :D.

Life Ten Years Ago :
Now,I look back ten years ago,only one thing comes into my mind : a little 11 year old guy running through streets with a tyre and a stick and wearing an undie,yes this was me ten years ago.
more i can remember are : government primary school,cricket in the fields,kanchis (goliya),scolding from parents for not studying,tyre and stick,mango trees in summer,bathing on T3h well naked :|,cricket,kites,going to fields,buffaloes.

pretty villager boy i was.



Life Five Years Ago :
rising of a rebelious teenager,t3h government school again,school bunking after recess and the scandal we(well I) did in 8th class,no-cricket(sad!),no contact with outer world ( yeah my loneliness started that time),cooking food ( not exactly,I always cooked sabji,Roti wala department belonged to baapu XD),crying in front of mirror ( for not taking me home )

well the typical teenager living far away from home with dad.



Life Tomorrow:
I dont know,i take life as it comes.no plannings at all :|,May be i would go to class,may be i would keep sleeping,may be i would sit in front of this idiot box and keep listening metal,may be i would go to lakeside,may be i would die,may be i would go to hostel 2,may be i will call gullu,may be...yeah i dont plan anything,Bite me :|


Five Locations I Would Like to Run Away To:
1. Himalaya,Yeah Absolute freedom i want,just absolute.No nothing.( yeah,go call me INTO-THE-WILD-inspired-guy)
2. WACKENWACKENWACKENWACKEN.
3.The fields where i used to sleep to protect crop from cattles.
4.Scandinavia : samewiseness Lalaith,samewiseness :D
5. norse mythological period if only i could use time machine



Five Bad Habits I Have:

errrrrmmm...
1. procrastination
2. carefree/careless
3. ..
okay, I cant remember more of them.yeah call me a seedha sadha guy :|


Five Biggest Joys at This Moment:
1. that Just talked to gullu on phone and wished happy birthday to temo and talked to maa after errmm...6 days :| :)
2. ....
3. .....
yeah,Go call me Mr. not-happy :|


Something to Achieve By Next Year:
may be Btech degree from IIT :|, MAC NOTEBOOK and NOTHING.


Something that Impacted Me Last Year:
METAL,METAL,METAL,METAL and did i mention METAL anywhere ?
Gullu.
AK.



What I Will Miss About 2007 :
the long night talks in summer vacations,Mumbai rain,My last birthday..ermmm..nothing more,Last village trip...


Five Things I Want To Do Before I Die :

1. Wacken,Scandinavia,Pakistan are in my traveling list.
2. learn drumming.
3. see OPETH's solo gig :|
now,call me mr non-ambitious.


and tagging game ends here as i am not going to tag anyone :D


GoodNight :-)

1 comment:

The Drunk Santa said...

Tagging sucks XD

I like your story simpleton.