Tuesday, April 1

Goodbye II

Its time to say goodbye
even though i might cry
goodbye to all memories
the ones i tried to keep
goodbye to all long night talks
and the nighty walks
goodbye to all the trouble
even though the thought makes me crumble
goodbye to the one i once loved
into a box is where you will be shoved
goodbye to all the tears
to all my fears
goodbye to demon that eats me inside
to all the reasons i cried
goodbye to all songs
goodbye to all wrongs
goodbye to the one who believed of
to the one who blinded me
goodbye to one who led me into temptation
the one who did my wrong
goodbye to all time we spent together
for this will be better
i ll make it without you
i ll start of all new
it ll be hard without you here
even though you dint care
its been long enough
i am breaking free me these handcuffs
finally free
and finally i can see
the world is a better place without bringing me down
never again will i drown.


Another emoitic shit.wrote long back ago on cell in the clans while smoking :D.

No comments: