Wednesday, April 16

My Imaginary Band.

Yeah,Imaginary band of mine called MEENA'S TIRITH. You got it right I am a LOTR freak and a slight change in the name of great city because it goes smoothly with my surname :D


Genre : Progressive metal with Eastern folk Elements.(yes I am a big Orphaned Land fan!)

Lyrical theme(s) : Hindu Mythology , Norse Mythology , Middle-Earth Era , Rajasthani folklore.

Origin : Dreamland.

Formed in : Dreams.

Current line-up : i dont know about others but the drummer is ME :P

Additional notes : ermm..It is a dream band.Its carved in dreams,It would Die in Dreams and you should respect this Dream XD



Discography :

1. Wrath of Shiva and Sauron.
2. The Duo of Hanuman and Oden.
3. Red Folklore. (In production )


:D :D :D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm on the keyboards?
If your band has space for a keyboardist, that is. XD

Psychotic Philosopher said...

i forgot to draw jorden rudess.now la reiness would take place of him :D