Sunday, April 20

Gulluism*

I don't know..I sit..I stare..I think..I blink..Nothing comes..Just stays despair...I try..I cry..Cause I seek..Whats not there..I breath..the blood..my cuts..the pain..in vain..I breath..No life..Just called as life..white,so white..Not bryt..No light..I hide...in fright..I sleep..I dream..the unseen..because the reality..the brutality..makes me scream..blows out light..every beam..nothing..Nothing I am..Nothing you are..I wont accept this..Do u accept? All I accept is..metamorphosis..No bliss..Just this..I love..I smile..for what I have..no one has..what I see..No one sees..I smile ..cause I know..everything is..just for a while..Where if not here..?wud it go somewhere..?No air..Nowhere..Do i care..I do..I try not to..cause Ill cry..cause Ill sigh..Cause its not there..an illusion so high..in my mind..or the sky..Nothing..I am..Nothing..you are..But i try..i cry..I forgive..cant forget..I move on..no big storm..everything shone..still nothing shone..nothing wrong..why so unknown..when everythings shown..like u yeah..I was born..Now a stone..n I move on..Like no big storm..just a stone..but moving on..cause i love..i smile..all i know is
everything is for a while..



* Not written by me :)

No comments: