Friday, December 19

follow me

Who leads the way in the foot?
A soul rests between the three
A pinch of malice, a bit of joy
Something that relaxes the senses of life
A cloud on my shoulders
A far cry from
I listen to my moans
Not be where I am
Who survives the pain without talking?
Who gives hope until no more power?
Exceeds my fears, fly alone
Raise the light, look at your spirit
Who follows someone who has no track?
Which path is followed by an adventurer?
Tell the life, thought conversant
Think about it tomorrow
Talk to the stranger who takes you on your back
A guitar that guide your words
The God who tells you what to do
Follow me as far as anyone knows that there is the air
Move that bled while not being laughed where getting caught
The skies not move unless you let fly
The mountains will laugh
Expectations die
Continues until you think the future is intact
Right where you left off, in my window
To be able to see throughout the soil
I can watch the wind, not just feel it
And the valleys moved the ground along with the memories

No comments: