Sunday, December 21

the piano !

Is this the sound of the piano that I hear?
Here the sweetness, melancholy and horror.
Here are the hands and diabolical instrument.
Whoever shouts of his soul sufferance of the world.

Everything is gray, always. The sky and my heart fade when I lose myself in these exhilarating notes.

My sense of control, and I'm so pale these scaffolding hands and beat faster and stronger.
Calm now, and tears flowing. Where am I? Only with music.

And now I play, it speaks and I play. It dictates and I write. Nothing is left of my soul that my thoughts for you.

I play, knock faster and stronger. I shout my despair and I fight, I fight. And my hands bloody frenzy by this wonderful instrument soil.

Silence, everything is party to oblivion played its role despicable. I am only addressing this piano.

Nobody plays

No comments: