Tuesday, December 2

Solitude.

Sweet sweet solitude
Why do you keep chasing me?
After so long,
Your presence became closer than a friend.
More than a shadow you’re part of me.
Filling me inside...
Solitude,
Yet you taste so bitter tonight,
Like a grain of coffee...
But i can’t live without you
Because you’ve glued yourself to me
Making so hard to let you go away...
My dear Solitude,
For so long you became my close friend
Now i consider you almost like a lover
‘Cause you’re the only to stay
Persistent you can’t abandon me...
Making you the only one who understand my bitterness
And my selfishness.
My lover,
With you i can share my curse...
My pain, and my sorrow.
My Sweet Solitude take me away with you
Together we’ll sail on your sea of sorrow...
And hand to hand,
Maybe we’ll find the meaning of our own existence.
Solitude...
Sweet but bitter word,
The main one of my dictionary...

No comments: