Sunday, December 7

:of the sea, the sand and solitude.


The Sea

Endless waves
Beat against
Eternal shores,
Broken hearts.

Beauty hides
Cruel intentions
Danger lurks
Behind kind smiles.

Save me now
Before I drown
In the sea
So deep and dark.

Save me now
Before I lose
Who I am
And the world I love.


The Sand

Golden dust
A lifetime’s walk
Where water meets
I come and go.

Imprints on
My changing face
Soon wiped clear
Forgotten.

I’ll keep your secrets
Faded dreams
The time you smiled
Pure joy so true.

O whispered hope
Along the wind
Don’t leave me alone
Forever.



Solitude

How sweet it is
To be alone
And not be hurt
By others.

To sit and think
Imagining
Of things beyond
The real.

No harmful words
Will ever come
To scar your mind
Forever.

And so I’ll fade
Oh so alone
Into the dark
Of night.




Pic : \google/ and consider the request of enlarging the pic!

No comments: