Sunday, December 28

in my time of need

I can not see the meaning of this life I'm leading,
I try to forget you as you forgot me,
This time there is nothing left for you to take,
this is goodbye.


- in my time of need (opeth)

I want to write, I need to write, but I can not ... I feel like in those long nights of insomnia, which is however not get tired to sleep. Flimsy words drown me, my steps, meaningless, take me to places you do not want to go. And your voice, your voice still rumbles in my ears no longer laugh at my eyes. My lips, pales, I remember the taste of your kisses and the anxiety of your mouth.

The scenes move so quickly around me that I seem to look surprised (when I'm actually terrified). I left my shadow, but I still walk penetrating increasingly in the cold, waiting to appear from nowhere and make me feel safe, though most only see the thick darkness that hides shyly the glare of the black candle Blue hold my hands. I just kept up the scent of your skin in the mine and the absurd hope that you could topaz later ... a little later in the cold.

But not, so I stop trying to silence me choking tears, I am so tired, I got so scared. The wind plays around me and I sing sadness hearing, saying it did not come, mocking me, so I still clean clothing and walking barefoot, filling my pockets and leaves pensandote, as always, despite the swarm of flies flying around my head and smoke that haunts me incessantly. I wound sewing thread with ice.

The flash is becoming more tenuous, but still there. Believe it or not see, but do not want to see it, is still there.





- I'm sad
- Why?
- Because ...
- I'm sorry
- I'm not, I'm just sad ...

No comments: