Tuesday, December 30

untitled .




Hey it’s me. Do you remember me? We haven't talked for some time, but i'm not sure if you have forgotten. I've noticed something in you after the past few days. As the minutes feel like hours to you, it must have been a while since we've spoken. What could have caused such a delay in you? Or just an emotional swing? I noticed in your world, are you taken something to cause you to be in this state? But I fear to ask, because when your emotions are spinning...its like us who care don't count.

No matter what you do, you won't be able to run from it. Tell me this? Can you run from the sun? Or can you just hide under the shade until its gone? You won't be able to run from it as much as you try. It'll always be there. I fear you've forgotten what the sun even looks like? Well my friend, you can't hide from it. I know you want to, but you can’t. You’re probably not following this, because you weren't made clear that this is actually for you, and that the sun is my care for you.

My friend, I just wanted to tell you that i'm here for you. You may leave me for thousands of years, and come back. You wonder if i'll shut my door on you for that long? No, I'll welcome you even more. I'll welcome you with warm arms, and a place to sit and recoup. Here my friend, we shall talk.

Tell me what is wrong, now that I have your attention finally. I was worried that maybe you really have forgotten. I worry about you, my friend. I care for you too. This maze you are walking through is not a joke, it's filled with traps, and I can clearly see you are lost. I can’t pull you out of the maze, but you may take my hand, and I may help guide you. Will you, my friend, accept my hand for guidance so I can help guide you out of this?

When it comes time to go, you may leave, but never forget, my friend, my door is always open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U sure ? ;=)

Anonymous said...

good stuff!! =)